Our Food -
We at The Ridgeway believe that only the finest ingredients can make great tasting fish and chips and for this reason our ingredients is carefully selected.
- Our fish is sustainably sourced from Icelandic, Norwegian and Barent waters using only sustainable fisheries, line-caught and then frozen at sea to maintain its quality and freshness. It is then filleted by us here on site and cooked to order.
- Our chips are made from carefully selected, 100% British potatoes that are also freshly cut, daily, here on our premises.
- We fry our food in non-hydrogenated vegetable oil with less than 1% trans fats that is filtered regularly to sustain its high quality.
The Extra Mile –
Some of our menu is made by our very own hands:
- Some of our products are homemade by us here on site.
- Fishcakes – we use specially selected cuts of Cod and Haddock, mashed potato, herbs and seasoning.
- Homemade Tartar Sauce – for extra taste!
- Homemade Mushy Peas – perfectly seasoned to accompany our finest fish and chips.
- Homemade Garlic Mayo – for a bit more “Umph!”
Go on – give them a try
Our Bit for the Environment –
- All of our fish and chip boxes are compostable.
- Our fish is sourced from sustainable waters.
- Our food is sourced from local suppliers where possible.
- We cook our food in a Kiremko high efficiency frying range.
- A waste oil company collects our used oil and turns it in to bio fuel.
- We use LED bulb to light our premises in order to reduce our carbon footprint.
FOR PHONE ORDERS CALL